GST CONSULTING AND TRAINING
Although the GST implementation is done and it’s smoothly sailing, the GST law is evolving. There are many changes happening. A lot of notifications, circulars and press releases are happening all the time. There are lot of typical situations which are getting fine-tuned by the law makers. Corporates need a lot of opinion and day to day to day consulting support with regard to GST.
Importance of GST consulting
In the dynamic time when the law is shaping up, corporates and multinational companies shall need to be connected to an expert team for consulting, legal opinions and day to day consulting. The corporates may need certifications from Chartered Accountants for complex aspects like Anti Profiteering.
GST Consulting Services
APMH has been niche practitioner of Indirect tax in India with specialized team for VAT and Service Tax consulting. APMH has been studying the law since more than an year before GST came in force. The team has developed a specialization with respect to:
• GST corporate trainings about legal, procedural and compliance aspects.
• GST legal opinion on issues like “Place of supply”, “time of supply”, “requirement of registration”, etc.
• GST HSN classification and rates matters.
• GST advance ruling applications
• GST consulting help desk via personal meetings, calls and emails
Our scope of services under GST regime
• Our team of experts will understand your business and carry out an impact analysis covering all the important aspects i.e. working capital requirement, logistic issues, job work vs. In-house, procurement, Maximum Retail Price.
• For existing registered entities under various Indirect tax laws, there would be an automatic transition to GST regime. The transition process will require assessment of situation and positions of taxation liability under existing laws. We’ll work out the strategy for transition to GST and its likely impact on the closing balance of tax obligations and benefits.
• Once GST is made applicable and transition process is complete, our next role would be to support you in regular compliances under GST which includes but not limited to new registrations, amendments in existing registration, calculation of periodical tax liability, preparation and filing of tax return, tax assessment etc.