We are counted among the dependable providers of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act Registration Services based in India. As part of our ‘Online Services’ we provide the services to register the Non-Governmental and Non Profitable organization under section 6 of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act in India.
Steps for FCRA Registration
• Registration process starts from online applying Form FC-3 along with a demand draft of Rs. 2000, towards “Pay and Accounts Officer, Ministry.
• Copy of on-line application must be delivered to CG within 30 days, after cessation of application. A fresh online application can only be made after 6 months of previous application.
• The FCRA dept. may visit the office, the project area, inspect the books of account & other records available and decide to accept or reject the application.
• FCRA department issues a registration certificate and provides a permanent registration number after scrutinizing the documents.
Documents Required for FCRA Registration
• Details of the beneficiaries and details of the project for which foreign contribution is expected. The detail should include narrative as well as financial details.
• Letter of commitment from the foreign donor agreeing in principle to provide funds.
• Copy of PAN of the Society/Trust
• Audited Balance Sheet, Profit& Loss Account or Income& Expenditure Account for the latest year and all preceding years
• Copies Annual Report specifying activities of the association or institution during since its inception.
• Certified copy of formation documents like trust deed, rules & regulation, memorandum of association etc. and registration certificate, if any
• Copy of resolution of Governing Body of the organization, authorizing the registration under FCRA.
• If the association has received any foreign contribution with or without the prior approval of the Central Government, then the detail should be given.
• If the association or institution is notified under section10(23)(C) or is approved for the purposes of section 80Gthe particulars of such approval granted
• Bank Details (Bank Name, Account No. and Bank Address)
• List of governing body (Name, Father’s Name, Occupation, Designation and Address)
• Name of the Chief functionary and his Mobile Number
• Telephone Number of the office
• If the association is having any parent or sister or subsidiary organization, which is registered under the FCRA then the registration number along with Ministry of Home
• Affairs file number should be mentioned.
• If the association has submitted any application earlier then its reference number should be mentioned.
• Copy of any Journal or other publication of the organization.
• Undertaking letter from the chief functionary of organization.
• Such other information as the association or institution may like to place.
Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP can help your FCRA Registration and maintain FCRA Act regulation compliance for your business. Further we also provide the following services
• To verify whether the associations are eligible to receive foreign contribution
• To guide the applicant organization in submission of application for registration / prior permission
• To guide the applicant organization in submission of application for renewal of registration
• To assist in the proper maintenance of prescribed books of accounts in accordance with the provisions of FCRA, 2010 and FCRR, 2011
• To ensure that the returns of an association have been prepared in accordance with the provisions of FC(R) Act, 2010 and FCRR, 2011.