We at Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP offer Business Plan development services, Management Consulting, assistance in application of Government Grants, Business Brokerage, Company Valuation.
- SPRING Startup Enterprise Development Scheme (SPRING SEEDS): SPRING SEEDS is a value speculation conspire where SPRING SEEDS Capital, an auxiliary of government office SPRING Singapore, co-puts resources into financially reasonable Singapore-based new companies alongside autonomous outsider investor(s), coordinating dollar-for-dollar up to a limit of S$1 million; the first round of venture is normally restricted to S$300,000. SPRING SEEDS Capital and the outsider investor(s) will take value stakes in the organization with respect to their speculations.
- Business Angels Fund (BAF) Scheme: The Business Angels Fund (BAF) Scheme is a value venture conspire where SPRING SEEDS Capital, an auxiliary of government organization SPRING Singapore, co-puts resources into development situated, creative Singapore-based new companies alongside pre-endorsed business holy messengers coordinating dollar-for-dollar up to a limit of S$1.5 million. SPRING SEEDS Capital and the business blessed messenger gathering will take value stakes in the organization with respect to their speculations.
- Beginning phase Venture Funding Scheme (EVFS): The Early-Stage Venture Funding Scheme (EVFS), that is managed by the National Research Foundation (NRF), is a co-subsidizing plan where chosen investment firms who raise in any event S$10 million from outsider speculators will get dollar-for-dollar coordinating from the NRF up-to a limit of S$10 million to put resources into beginning phase innovation new companies. Certain passing innovation new businesses can move toward the investment firms straightforwardly to look for subsidising of up-to S$3 million.
- Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG): PSG urges undertakings to proceed with their digitalisation and efficiency updating endeavors. The most extreme financing support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Enterprise Development Grant (EDG): EDG helps Singapore organizations develop and change. This award underpins projects that help you redesign your business, enhance or adventure. The greatest subsidizing support level will be raised to 80% from 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020.
- Market Readiness Assistance (MRA) Grant: MRA gives up to 70% of qualified expense for Bussiness to grow abroad. Covered at $100,000.
- SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC): Eligible bosses will get an erratic S$10,000 credit to conceal to 90% of cash based costs on qualifying costs for legitimate activities, well beyond the help levels of existing plans. for example Occupation update activities, and curated preparing programs by SkillsFuture Singapore and Workforce Singapore, for example, instructional classes adjusted to the Skills Framework, Professional Conversion Programs and area explicit projects.
- Ace Start-ups Scheme: ACE Start-ups Scheme is a monetary help conspire where ACE (Action Community for Entrepreneurship) will coordinate S$7 to each S$3 raised by a business person for up to S$50,000. For chose adventures, the all out award is S$100,000. Pro doesn’t take value in return for the monetary award.
- Startup SG Founder: Startup SG Founder gives mentorship and startup capital award of S$30,000 to first-time business visionaries with inventive business thoughts. New companies are needed to raise and submit S$10,000 as co-coordinating asset to the award.
- Startup SG Tech: The Startup SG Tech award quick tracks the improvement of exclusive innovation arrangements, and catalyzes the development of new companies dependent on restrictive innovation and a versatile plan of action. Through Startup SG Tech, organizations may get beginning phase financing for the commercialisation of restrictive innovation. Startup SG Tech upholds Proof-of-Concept (POC) and Proof-of-Value (POV) for commercialisation of imaginative advancements. Organizations may apply for POC or POV awards relying upon the phase of improvement of the innovation/idea. Startup SG Tech is a serious award.
- Innovation Enterprise Commercialization Scheme (TECS): The TECS that is together controlled by the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) and SPRING Singapore spikes the arrangement of new innovation new companies in Singapore by tending to their beginning phase subsidizing needs towards the commercialization of restrictive innovation thoughts. The accompanying awards are offered under the TECS:
- For candidates who wish to create exclusive thoughts at conceptualization stage: Up-to 100% of qualifying costs for each undertaking up to limit of S$250,000.
- For candidates who wish to complete further innovative work on an innovation project, including the improvement of a working model: Up to 85% of qualifying costs for each task up to limit of S$500,000. The candidate should exhibit evidence of revenue from an expected client or outsider speculator.
- iSTART: ACE Scheme: The iSTART:ACE (Accelerate and Catalyze Entrepreneurship) award plot that is directed by the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) expects to empower and help Singapore-based new companies to quicken innovation commercialization and catalyze go-to-advertise exercises by utilizing globally demonstrated advances. Under the iStart: ACE plan, the IDA will offer subsidizing backing to qualifying new businesses via an award that conceals to half of pay rates of five specialized staff for one year up-to a greatest cap of S$250,000
- iSPRINT: Another undertaking by the IDA, iSPRINT (Increase SME Productivity with Infocomm Adoption and Transformation) covers upgrades through bundled arrangements, for example, for bookkeeping and finance, to more unpredictable redid answers for regions, for example, client relationship the executives and store network the board. Any altered arrangements necessitate that the advancement should be unexpectedly computerization of business capacities. What’s more, it ought to be completed in Singapore, and should not have begun before the award is endorsed. iSPRINT is available to all privately enlisted or joined SMEs.
- NRF Technology Incubation Scheme: The National Research Foundation has chosen fifteen innovation hatcheries to sustain cutting edge Singapore new companies via mentorship just as financing. The NRF will present to 85% co-financing in each new business in the hatchery, up to a limit of S$500,000. The hatchery will be needed to contribute the excess measure of at any rate 15%. NRF and the hatchery will take value stakes in the organization with respect to their speculations.
- Incubator Development Program: The Incubator Development Program that is controlled by SPRING Singapore gives up-to 70% award backing to hatcheries and adventure quickening agents who effectively present projects that help sustain new businesses including cost of recruiting tutors, costs caused to showcase administrations/occasions, employ hatchery supervisors, train staff, offer shared types of assistance/hardware for new companies, and so on Imaginative new companies can profit by the projects offered by the different hatcheries and adventure quickening agents upheld under the Incubator Development Program.
- Incubator for Disruptive Enterprises and Start-ups (IDEAS) Fund: Start-ups with disruptive innovative potential will be distinguished and offered direction during their beginning phases including subsidizing speculation to the tune of up-to S$500,000-S$600,000. The NRF upholds the hatchery with 85% co-financing.
- Fast Track Environmental and Water Technologies Incubator Scheme (Fast-Tech): The Fast-Tech plot that is directed by the Economic Development Board offers new businesses in the ecological and water innovation area subsidizing help of up-to S$300,000 or up to 85% help level, whichever is lower, more than two years. Moreover, the new businesses will be housed in water-innovation hatcheries who will offer mentorship and direction. The assigned hatchery will take a value stake in the organization. The award will be dispensed to the beginning up on a repayment premise.
Debt Financing Schemes
- Micro-Loan Program: Under the Micro-Loan Program, participating banks and financial institutions will lend eligible Singapore companies loans of up-to S$100,000 for their daily operations or for automating and upgrading factory and equipment. Interest rate is estimated to be between 5-9%.
- Loan Insurance Scheme (LIS): The Loan Insurance Scheme insures loans against default risks. The government will co-share the insurance premium with the start-up enterprise. The LIS supports both domestic trade and overseas trade facilities. There is no maximum loan quantum for the LIS. The premium rate, interest rate, and loan tenure will be determined by the insurer based on the risk profile of borrower. The government provides premium support of 80% until 31 March 2021. The repayment structures and collateral requirements will be determined by the participating financial institutions.
- Enterprise Finance Scheme (EFS): Under the EFS, participating banks and financial institutions will lend eligible Singapore companies loans. There are SME working capital loans, SME fixed assets loan, Venture debt loans, Trade loan, Project loan, Merger & Acquisitions loan.
Tax Incentive Schemes
Recorded underneath are the different assessment impetuses that are made accessible to new businesses and SMEs in Singapore.
We specialise in empowering Small to Medium Scale Companies (SMEs) to more noteworthy statures and it is our passion to be able to help our clients to be successful and grow along with them. We will work with our clients to comprehend their essential difficulties and tailor answers for empower them to be exceptionally productive and out-execute their opposition.
Our Management Consulting Team’s statement of purpose: We empower our clients to make new an incentive by conveying determined and quality work at serious costs. We accomplish this with solid and demonstrated philosophies and expanded efficiency.
A portion of our abilities include:
- Due diligence
- Market strategy
- Pricing strategy
- Brand Strategy
- Business unit strategy & Strategic planning
- Lean Six Sigma
- Kepner Tregeo Methodology for Problem Solving and Decision Making
Large numbers of our customers normally use strategies for:
- Government grant application
- Looking for Angel and Venture Capital Investment
- Dynamic preceding interest in plant and equipment
- Singapore Entrepreneur Pass application
A good Business Plan should include:
- An Executive Summary
- The Value proposition
- Current and future products / services / technology
- Market & Industry Analysis – Trends, rivalry, scalability
- How Operations / Manufacturing are implemented
- Detailed marketing & pricing strategy, sales and distribution channel
- Details about management team – why they are able to execute the plan well
- Risk Assessment and Contingency plans
- Realistic financial information such as cost drivers and cash-flow projections
Valuation & Business Brokering – Buying or selling your business can be a complex endeavor, so it is often very valuable to have a professional guide you through the process. If you are searching to buy a business, we can assist you in finding a business or franchise that best fits your needs, personality, and experience. If you are looking to sell your business, we can also play an important role by helping you prepare your business for sale and valuate it correctly. Valuations are most commonly based on Income, Market and Cost.