Employment & Entrepreneur Pass application service includes:
(Provided by affiliated partners)
- Pre-application information and consultation advice on suitability.
- Manage the whole Application with the Ministry of Manpower.
- One free appeal.
The employment pass is a work pass for foreign professional working in managerial, executive or specialize jobs.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Minimum salary of $7,600 for Applicants of non-traditional source Countries (update in Year 2020)
You may apply for an Entrepreneur Pass if you are ready to start and operate a new business in Singapore. All applicants must fulfil these requirements:
- Must be a Private Limited Company registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority. Applicants need not register the company first. If registered, it must not be more than six months from date of application.
- The business must not be illegal.
- Applicants must hold at least 30% of shares in the company.
- Business plan (4-10 pages)