Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP is specialized in Internal/Management Audits which are primarily conducted in order to provide the client’s management a clear, comprehensive and unbiased analysis of the functional efficiency of the organization and to suggest possible areas for improvements. We Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP strongly believe in Internal Audits being a value addition exercise rather than a mere compliance exercise.
Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP firmly believes in providing value added services through highest levels of professional competency and integrity to its clients. Our Internal Audit services are designed to suit the individual client specific needs. It provides assistance to clients in managing their key business concerns, be it achieving strategic business goals, meeting operational challenges, complying with regulatory norms or managing reporting requirements.
Keeping in mind the Risk Management framework, our internal audits adopt “Risk Based Audit” (RBA) approach and other tools and techniques for accomplishing the audit objectives.
Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP Offers
The company has vast & varied experience in conducting all types of Audits for large & medium sized business entities. The Company also has the expertise to prepare financial statements not only in accordance with international accounting standards (IAS) but also in compliance with the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) especially US-GAAP. Our Internal/Management audits focus on:
• Critical evaluation of internal controls adopted by organizations and suggesting areas for strengthening
• Review of existing business processes, policies and practices with a view to suggest best practices, including a thorough benchmarking exercise.
• Review of Risk Management Framework and its effectiveness with a view to provide suggestions for strengthening the same.
• Constructive review of operations by keeping the client’s business needs in focus
• Identification and recommendation of areas for cost reduction, revenue optimization and improvement in operational efficiency followed by assistance in their implementation
• Providing result oriented and practical solutions followed by support for its implementation
• Confirmation of proper compliance with the various regulatory provisions and operational manuals
• Assisting in meeting the clients’ Corporate Governance requirements
Our Services Includes
• Complete outsourcing of internal audit function
• Compliance with management controls
• System and process improvements
• Financial impropriety and fraud audits
• Due diligence for acquisitions and investments
• Co-sourcing and supplementing internal audit function along with the existing capabilities of the client organization
• Deputation of personnel to strengthen the internal audit function of client organization
• Conducting concurrent audits with dedicated teams for more focused transaction audits as well as on-line auditing/pre-payment audits
• Conducting operational audits through review of business operations, activities, etc.
• Conducting special purpose investigative audits
• Techno Commercial Concurrent Reviews
Our emphasis is on ensuring strong internal control systems to minimize the risk of accidental or deliberate errors and omissions. Safeguarding of assets, adequate division of authority over key control areas and compliance with internal operating policies and guidelines are other focus areas of our procedures. Our objective is to ensure that resources of the organization are optimized to deliver maximum possible value.