SHIFT OF REGISTERED OFFICE OF COMPANY OR LLP
All Companies and LLPs in India are required to have a Registered Office in the State where the Company is registered in India. The registered office of a Company or LLP is the principle place of business for a private / public limited company and all official correspondence from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is sent to this location.The registered office of a Company or LLP can be changed within the local limits of any city, town or village where such office is situated by just giving a notice to the concerned Registrar within 30 days after the date of the change.
A change to the registered business office address can be required due to various reasons. Further, the formalities and process for changing the Registered Office of the Company or LLP will depend on if the Company or LLP is changing address within the same city/town/village or if the Company is changing address between city/town/village of if the Company is changing the Registered Office between States.
Documents Requiredfor Shift Of Registered Office Of Company Or LLP
• Extract of Board Resolution approving the change in address.
• Latest Electricity Bill of proposed registered Office Address.
• Rent Agreement or NOC of proposed registered Office Address.
Simple Steps to Changing Registered Office Within The City!
• Convene a meeting of Board of Directors of the company and pass a Resolution approving the change in the Registered Office of the Company from one place to another within the local limits of same municipality.
• ISHTAR TRADERS AND CONSULTANTS LLP ROC Expert will collect the necessary information and documents for preparation of change in the Registered Office of the Company/ LLP from one place to another within the local limits of same municipality for your business.
• File e-Form INC 22 with the concerned RoC within 15 days from the date of the change.
• Requirements for Form INC 22:1). Extract of Board Resolution approving the change in address. 2). Police Station jurisdiction for new address.
• Give intimation of change in the situation of registered office to all the concerned and make necessary corrections in the name board, stationery and records of the company wherever it is required in terms of provisions of section 147.
Ishtar Traders and Consultants LLP can help you change the Registered Office in all three scenarios, talk to our Business Advisors today.
Our professional can help you with respect to Shift of Registered Office of Company or LLP.